Paper based resources will be being put in the post on Tuesday 22nd September for Post 16 students from all their subjects to support them with learning until the 29th September.
It is vital that Post 16 students check emails regularly so they can receive regular updates from teachers, tutors, and the Post 16 team. If they can access Microsoft teams, please ensure they are accessing this regularly too, where teachers will provide resources.
Before the paper-based resources arrive, students should be doing the following:
- Continue with any work already set by teachers and ensure all transition work is complete if not already completed.
- In the VESPA mindset booklet in your green daily file's, complete the vison activities on pages 7-13, more information will follow soon to support this.
- To support the vision activities, you will soon receive login details and a guide on how to use Unifrog, which is an online destinations platform that we will use throughout Year 12 and 13. Guidance will also follow this
- Continue with any work already set by teachers and ensure all summer work is complete if not already completed.
- Continue with UCAS applications, CV's and apprenticeship applications. Use Unifrog to support personal statements, CV's, university choices and other destinations including apprenticeships. More info will be sent out via email regarding UCAS support.