Strategic Vision: Every learner should enjoy attending and contributing to their school, learn enthusiastically and succeed beyond expectations.
Enjoy Learn Succeed.
Strategic Vision Goals – Behaviour and Attitudes:
Our school is committed to the emotional mental health and well-being of its staff, students and parents / carers. We wish to work towards this in all aspects of school life, and to provide an ethos, environment and curriculum that supports the social, emotional and mental well-being of the whole community. We will achieve this by;
1. Creating a school where all learners matter equally, and barriers to learning are removed.
2. Creating a school where learners want to attend and be on time.
3. Creating a climate of safe, calm, fair, kind, positive and nurturing classrooms.
4. Shaping, influencing and developing learner behaviour and attitudes through excellent classroom practice.
5. Providing a range of opportunities within the curriculum both inside and outside the classroom, which allow all learners to flourish and succeed.
6. Engaging effectively with families through a range of personalised approaches.
We are currently reviewing our whole school behaviour policy. As a school we are fully committed to ensuring your child receives the best education and as such an interim behaviour strategy has been introduced this week. This strategy will run this term to ensure that the majority of students ‘getting it right’ everyday are able to continue to learn in every lesson without the small minority interrupting their learning.
Many thanks in advance for your support
Ms Hudson (Deputy Headteacher)